Ammonium Nitrate Manufacturers

Ammonium Nitrate Suppliers Turkey!
If you want to buy Ammonium Nitrate from Turkey, you are at the right place!

Ammonium Nitrate Suppliers Turkey!

Appearance : is a white crystalline solid

Chemical Name : Ammonium nitrate

Chemical Formula: NH₄NO₃

Packaging Type: 50 kg sacks

Definition and Usage Areas:

Firstly, Ammonium nitrate is a chemical compound with the formula NH4NO3. Meanwhile, It is a white crystalline solid composed of ammonium and nitrate ions. Although it does not form a hydrate as a hygroscopic solid, it is very soluble in water. Secondly, It mainly used as a high nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture. Its global production in 2017 estimated at 21.6 million tons.

Its other important use is as a component of explosive mixtures used in mining, quarrying and building construction. Lastly, It is the main component of ANFO, a popular industrial explosive that accounts for 80% of the explosives used in North America; similar formulations have been used in improvised explosives.

HNO3 + NH3 → NH4NO3

Usage Areas

  • It contains about 33.5 percent of ammonium nitrate, which generally used in the production of fertilizers and explosives, and all of them can be usable by plants.
  • It is the most commonly applicable nitrogen compound in artificial fertilizer production.
  • This compound, which forms the oxidizing agent of ammonium nitrate, which is a mixture of powder aluminum and ammonium nitrate, also used to reduce the detonation rate of other explosives.
  • In explosives known as ammoniacal dynamites, the detonation rate of nitroglycerin controlled by ammonium nitrate.
Ammonium nitrate Manufacturer turkey
Ammonium nitrate supplier turkey, Also, Made in turkey Ammonium nitrate, Wholesale Ammonium nitrate Turkey
  • Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is a type of fertilizer that contains 16.5% ammonium and 16.5% nitrate nitrogen, a total of 33% nitrogen. Due to this feature and being a fertilizer that dissolves quickly in the soil, it both acts quickly and lasts longer than other nitrogenous fertilizers.
  • Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is of great importance in arid regions. In the conditions of Turkey, especially in regions with low rainfall such as Central Anatolia, it should be usable instead of 26% CAN fertilizer, because Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer can melt with the soil’s own moisture.

If you want to buy chemical raw materials from Turkey, you can contact ushttps://goo.gl/maps/hoCaiZXchLMvyjD28