Welcome to Borax Suppliers Turkey & manufacturers center.
If you want to buy Borax from Turkey, you are at the right place!
Borax Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : Odorless White Crystal
Chemical Name : Sodium Tetraborate Decahydrate
Chemical Formula: Na2B4O7.10H2O
Packaging Type: In 25 Kg Sacks
Definition and Usage Areas:
Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, disodium tetraborate, is important boron compound, and a salt of boric acid. Furthermore, Powdered borax is white, consists of soft colorless crystals and is readily soluble in water. Some different closely related minerals or chemical compounds in crystalline water content are called borax, although the word usually refers to decahydrate. Also, Commercially available borax is partially dehydrated.
Borax is an ingredient in many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes. Meanwhile, It is usable in buffer solutions in biochemistry, as a flame retardant, anti-fungal compound, in the manufacture of fiberglass, a flux in metallurgy, radioactive source, in cooking, tissue material for neutron capture shields, and precursor to other boron compounds, and inversely, boric acid It is useful as an insecticide along with
Eventually, The term borax often used for a large number of different closely related minerals or chemical compounds in crystalline water content:
anhydrous sodium tetraborate, Na 2 B 4 O 7
sodium tetraborate pentahydrate, Na 2 B 4 O 7 5H 2 O
setraborate decahydrate Na 2 B 4 O 7 10H 2 O
Borax generally described as Na2B4O7 10H2O . Also, it is better formulated as Na2[B4O5(OH)4]8H2O, containing borax [B4O 5 ( OH) 4 ] 2-ion. So, In this structure, there are two four-coordinate boron atoms (two BO 4tetrahedra) and two three-coordinate boron atoms (two BO 3 triangles).
Borax also converts easily into boric acid and other borates, which have many applications. And also, Its reaction with hydrochloric acid is to form boric acid as follows:
Na 2 B 4 O 7 10H 2 O + 2 HCl → 4H 3 BO 3 + 2 NaCl + 5H 2 O
The “decahydrate” is stable enough to be used as the primary standard for acid-based titrimetry.
When Borax added to a flame, it produces a yellow, green color. Because, Borax is not applicable for this purpose in fireworks due to the excessive yellow color of the helix.
What is Borax Used for?
- Curing agent for snake skins
- Curing material for salmon roe, for sport fishing for salmon
- Pool buffering agent to control pH
- Neutron absorber used in nuclear reactors and fuel pools to control reactivity and stop a nuclear chain reaction
- As a micronutrient fertilizer to correct boron deficient soils.  
- Taxidermy in preservative
- To clear the cavity of the brain of a skull
- To fires that add color to green 
- It has traditionally been used to coat dry cured meats such as hams to prevent them from being blown away by flies during further storage.
- And also, Found in some commercial vitamin supplements
- To stop the sealing of the radiator and engine block of the car 
- Forged welding used in blacksmiths
- Used as a woodworm treatment (diluted in water)
- Also, It is usable in the treatment or prevention of wood rot in conventional wooden boats.
If you want to buy chemical raw materials from Turkey, you can contact us. https://goo.gl/maps/hoCaiZXchLMvyjD28
Borax Applicable Area
- Borax is applicable in various household laundry and cleaning products.
- For making buffers in biochemical and chemical laboratories
- It is the borax component of the glass fiber usage in thermal insulation.
- They have specific roles in high strength low weight structural materials.
- A mixture of borax and ammonium chloride used as flux when welding iron and steel.
- Glass, ceramic and ceramic component
- Also, It is usable as an additive of ceramic cartridges and glazes to improve the harmony on aging, green product and biscuit.
- fire retardant
- Anti-fungal compound for cellulose insulation
- 10% solution for wool for moth isolation 
- Powdered to prevent stubborn pests (e.g. German cockroaches) in cabinets, pipe and cable entries, wall lining cavities, and inaccessible places where ordinary pesticides are undesirable.
- Anti-fungal footbed
- Stimulant sodium perborate monohydrate used in detergents, as well as boric acid and other borates
- Casein, starch and dextrin-based adhesives of said adhesive ingredient
- Precursor for boric acid, an adhesive, polyvinyl acetate, polyvinyl alcohol-based adhesives
- Fluoride detoxification
- Treatment of thrush in horses’ hooves
- So, Making indelible ink for dip pens by melting Gripalk into heated borax