Calcium Chloride Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : in flakes
Chemical Name : Calcium dichloride
Chemical Formula: CaCl2
Packaging Type: In 25 Kg Sacks
Definition and Usage Areas:
Calcium chloride production, water-soluble aquo complex [Ca(lH 2 O) 6 ] 2+ . In this way, these solutions are sources of “free” calcium and free chloride ions. Meanwhile, This explanation is illustrated by the way these solutions react with phosphate sources to give calcium phosphate a solid precipitate:
3 CaC 2 + 2 PO 3-
4 Ca → 3 (PO 4 ) 2 + 6 Cl –
Calcium chloride shows a very high enthalpy change. Because, it indicated by a significant temperature rise with dissolution of the anhydrous salt in water. Furthermore, This property forms the basis of its largest-scale application.
Eventually, Molten calcium chloride can be electrolyzed to give calcium metal and chlorine gas.
CaC 2 , Ca + Cl → 2
Calcium Chloride Usage
- It is as a dust catcher in constructions as it is desiccant.
- As an additive in the plastics industry, fire dusts
- Furthermore, Melting the ice on the roads (does not harm the environment like normal salt)
- Concrete/Cement: It dries the concrete quickly, especially in cold weather, and provides durability and strength to the concrete.
- In treatment: despite, In reducing the high fluorine level in drinking water. Also, in the treatment of waste water from industrial facilities such as oil refineries and aluminum factories.
- Oil Exploration It is usable extensively.
- Canned food (especially pickles)
- In some chocolate products
- Also, In milk, cheese (as a calcium supplement)
- So, In brewing (as enzyme)
- Thus we use As a freezer
- In Animal Feed: In dairy cattle, reducing milk fever and preventing disease
- In reducing the sodium level in the soil
- Extending the shelf life of fruits and vegetables at harvest time