Calcium Propionate Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : White Powder
Chemical Name : Calcium Dipropionate; Calcium Propanoate
Chemical Formula: C6H10CaO4
Packaging Type: 20 Kg Sack
Definition and Usage Areas:
It is listed as E number 282 in the Codex Alimentarius as a food additive. Calcium propanoate is usable as a preservative that includes but not limited to a wide variety of products, including bread, other baked goods, processed meat, whey, and other dairy products.  In agriculture, it is also used as a milk fat and feed additive for cows, among other things . Propanoates prevent microbes from producing the energy they need, as benzoates do. However, unlike benzoates, propanoates do not need an acidic environment.
Calcium propionate; It is an organic salt form as a result of the reaction of Calcium Hydroxide with propionic acid. Its chemical formula is Ca(OOCCH2CH3)2. Calcium propionate can be producible in both crystal and powder form. Calcium propionate is readily soluble in water and slightly soluble in alcohol.
Propionic acid occurs naturally in some foods and works as a preservative in these foods. For example, some cheese varieties contain high amounts of natural propionic acid.
Studies show that Calcium propionate is one of the most reliable food additives used in the food industry. And also, The American food and pharmaceutical organization has not specified a limit for the use of Calcium propionate in food.
The Calcium propionate widely used as a mold inhibitor and preservative in bakery products, as well as a preservative in chocolate products, processed cheeses and fruits. Also in the tobacco industry, Calcium propionate is applicable in some products.
The chemical Calcium propionate is a food additive that is safe to consume by all religious groups and has no side effects.
Calcium Propionate Applicable Area
- Calcium propionate substance (E 282) produced both as crystal and powder.
- Calcium propionate substance dissolves easily in water and provides very little solubility in alcohol.
- Calcium propionate, E code (E282), known as an emerging food additive.
- Calcium propionate, proionic acid, occurs naturally in some foods and acts as a preservative in these foods.
- For example, some cheese varieties contain a high proportion of natural propionic acid calcium propionate.
- Calcium propionate substance (E282) widely used as a mold inhibitor and preservative in bakery products.
- In addition, calcium propionate (E282) is usable as a preservative in chocolate products, processed cheeses and fruits.
- In the tobacco industry, calcium propionate used in some products.