Welcome to Dextrose Suppliers Turkey & manufacturers center.
If you want to buy Dextrose from Turkey, you are at the right place!
Dextrose Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : Powder is white in color
Chemical Name : Dextrose monohydrate
Chemical Formula: C6H12O6.H20
Packaging Type: 25 Kg Sack
Definition and Usage Areas:
Firstly, Dextrose is the form of glucose which we obtain from starches. Because of its affordability and wide availability, it is among the most used ingredients in packaged foods. Meanwhile, Baking products and desserts often contain dextrose, but may used by the manufacturer as an added sugar in any sugary processed foods. Because the name changes depending on the original starch source. Also, you may not be aware that a particular food contains dextrose.
Dextrose is a reducing sugar. The reducing power of a sugar measured by the reducing ability of alkali copper sulfate (Fehling’s solution) to copper oxide. The dextrose equivalent (DE) of pure dextrose is definable as 100. It is expressed as a percentage of the reduction value of a purification dextrose, and the total reducing value of a starch hydrolyzate, when calculated on a dry weight basis, is expressed as DE.
At temperatures below 55 °C (131 °F), dextrose crystallizes from aqueous concentrated solutions in the form of monohydrate, where each dextrose crystal contains 1 molecule of crystal water per dextrose molecule (Dx-Monohydrate). Above 55 °C (131 °F), the anhydrous form crystallizes in the dextrose crystal where it does not contain crystalline water.
With its pleasant, clean and sweet, cooling taste, dextrose has used as a sweetener in a wide range of foods for years. Dextrose is one of the sweetest of starch-derived sugars. On a scale where sucrose gives as the sweetness value of 100, the value of dextrose is 75.
Its sweetness has affected by a variety of factors including temperature, acidity, salts, flavorings, sweetener concentration, and the nature of other sugars present. Furthermore, Unlike sucrose, dextrose is not subject to the process known as inversion and therefore its sweetness has not changed.
Dextrose and sucrose often used together to control and balance sweetness and total solids. When dextrose and sucrose combines, they exhibit a synergy. For example, at the 40 percent replacement level, the apparent relative sweetness of dextrose can be as high as 90.
Dextrose Applicable Area
- Dextrose can be usable as a nutritional supplement and sweetener in foods such as confectionery, cakes, beverages, biscuits, cookies, jams, jellies and honey products.
- Dextrose can be applicable in the formulation of bath products, cleaning products, eye make-up, skin care products, make-up and hair care products in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Dextrose can be usable as animal feed as Agriculture / Animal Feed / Chicken feed.
- Dextrose as an anhydrous carbohydrate can be used in energy drinks to add less sweetness and less calories than sugar.
- It can also be used as a “carrier” for vitamin C and other molecules.