Guar Gum Manufacturers
Welcome to Guar Gum Suppliers Turkey & manufacturers center.
If you want to buy Guar Gum from Turkey, you are at the right place!
Guar Gum Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : White Powder
Chemical Name : Guar Gum
Chemical Formula: C21H42O4
Packaging Type: 25 Kg Sack
Definition and Usage Areas:
Firstly, Guar gum, also known as guara, is an ingredient made from guar beans in a variety of industries, traditionally in the food industry, but with increasing thickening and stabilizing properties that are useful in the hydraulic cracking industry. When Guar seeds eliminated, ground and screened to obtain guar gum. And also, It is usually producible as a free-flowing, off-white powder. Also, It is classified as a galactomannan.
Chemically, guar gum is a polysaccharide compose of the sugars galactose and mannose. Furthermore, The backbone is a linear chain of β 1,4-linkes mannose residues, with galactose residues 1,6-linkes on every second mannose and forming short side branches.
The Guar gum clearly shows a low shear plateau in the flow curve and has strong shear thinning. Because, The rheology of guar gum is typical for a random coil polymer. It does not show the very low low shear plateau viscosities seen in stiffer polymer chains such as xanthan gum. More than 1% concentration is very thixotropic, but below 0.3% the thixotropy is mild. Meanwhile, Guar gum demonstrates viscosity synergy with xanthan gum. eventually, Guar gum and micellar casein blends may be somewhat thixotropic if a biphasic system formed.
Guar Gum Applicable Area
- Textile industry – Sizing, finishing and printing
- Paper industry – improved sheet formation, more dense surface in folding and printing
- Explosives industry – ammonium nitrate as a waterproofing agent, nitroglycerin, etc.
- Pharmaceutical industry – as a binder or disintegrant in tablets; Main ingredient in some bulk-forming laxatives
- And also, Cosmetic and toilet industries – thickener in toothpastes, conditioner in shampoo (usually in a chemically modified version)
- The hydraulic fracturing Shale oil and gas extraction industries consume about 90% of the guar gum produce from India and Pakistan.
- At baked goods it increases dough yield, gives great flexibility, and improves texture and shelf life; As the pie filling, it prevents “oozing” (syneresis pastry Brittle crust retention, filling water). It is primarily usable hypoallergenic recipes using different grain flours. Because the consistency of these flours allows the gas released by baking to escape, it is necessary for guar gum to increase the thickness of these flours to allow them to rise like regular flour.
Turkey Guar Gum Suppliers
- Meanwhile, In dairy products, it thickens milk, yogurt, kefir, and liquid cheese products and helps maintain the homogeneity and texture of ice creams and sherbets. It is used for similar purposes in plant milk products.
- For meat works as a binder.
- In condiments, it enhances the stability and appearance of salad dressings, barbecue sauce, grout, ketchups, and others.
- In canned soup, it is used as a thickener and stabilizer.
- Also, It is used in dry soups, instant oatmeal, sweet desserts, canned fish with sauce, frozen foodstuffs and animal feed.