Glycerine Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : It is a colorless, odorless slightly sweet dense liquid.
Chemical Name : Gliserol, E422, 1,2,3-propanetriol
Chemical Formula: C3H8O3
Packaging Type: 250 kg. in barrels
Definition and Usage Areas:
It is production either synthetically or naturally. Meanwhile, It is an odorless, sweet and colorless substance. And also, It has no toxic effect. It is miscible with alcohol and water. Hydrolysis is the reaction of a substance with water and, as a result, the breakdown of a chemical bond. Because, the chemical production process involves synthetic chlorine, glycerin, petroleum and propylene.
Moreover, Glycerin consists of 35% glycerin, 20% methanol, 30% oil, 10% water, 5% sodium. It is formulated as C3H8O3.
The Usage Area Of Glycerine!
- Firstly, we use it as a humectant, solvent and sweetener in food and beverages and helps preserve food.
- Glycerine has antifreeze properties.
- It is used as a thickener in low-fat foods and as a thickener in liqueurs.
- Secondly, It is applicable in the manufacture of personal care products due to its solvent and lubricant effect. For this reason, skin care products, cosmetics, toothpaste, shaving creams, mouthwash, hair care products contain glycerin.
- And also, It is applicable as a humectant in hookah tobacco.
- Due to its glucogenic effect, it widely used in the treatment of ketosis in cattle.
- This can combine with nitric acid to obtain nitroglycerin. Triniglycerin and nitric acid can be combined to produce dynamite.
- Glycerine usage is very common in candle making.
- sometimes we use to remove difficult stains. It also allows the paints to dry faster.