Phosphoric Acid Suppliers Turkey!
Appearance : colorless liquid
Chemical Name : Phosphoric Acid
Chemical Formula: H3PO4
Packaging Type: 35 kg drum
Definition and Usage Areas:
Phosphoric acid is produced industrially by a wet method where sulfuric acid reacts with apatite (tricalcium phosphate rock).
Ca 5 (PO 4 ) 3 CI + 5H 2 SO 4 + 10H 2 O → 3H 3 PO 4 + 5 CaSO 4 2H 2 O + HCI
Thus, the resulting phosphoric acid solution is about 32-46% H3PO4, so it is then concentrated (by water evaporation) to produce a commercial grade of higher concentration of phosphoric acid.
Pure phosphoric acid is a white crystalline solid with a melting point of 42.35 °C. Despite, less concentrated, it is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid with a density of 1.885 g/mL. Because, It is non-toxic and non-volatile. Additionally, The most common concentration of phosphoric acid is 85% in water.
Phosphoric acid has three acidic and replaceable H atoms. Thus, it reacts differently from other mineral acids. Also, It can react with bases to form three classes of salts by replacing one, two, or three H atoms, such as NaH2PO4, Na2HPO4 and Na3PO4, respectively.
Eventually, At high temperatures, phosphoric acid molecules can react and combine (with loss of water molecule) to form dimers, trimers, and even long polymeric chains such as polyphosphoric acids and metaphosphoric acids.
2H 3 PO 4 → lH 4 P 2 O 7 (- H 2 O)
Phosphoric Acid Applicable Area
- Acidification of soft drinks such as cola
- Also, pH control in the production of imitation jellies
- Media component in yeast production
- Meanwhile, Control of bacterial growth in selected processed food products
- Precipitating agent for clarification of sugar juices after liming
- Cleaning the tooth surface in dentistry and orthodontics
- Production of pesticides
- Lowering the pH of solutions in floriculture
- Production of phosphate salts
- Also, Tanning and polishing stages of leather
- Surface corrosion protection in the steel industry
- Cleaning of unwanted catalysts in the oil industry